Launch when you're scared
Bringing anything you've created into the world is scary. Justin takes you through his checklist for launching a product confidently.
Bringing anything you've created into the world is scary. Last episode Justin was saying how anxious he was about the launch of his new project: The Secret Makers Society. How did he get over that?
A good product is something that really connects with people.
Plus: learn about Higher than Hobbits - the world's first open source band.
- Slides from Justin's talk for Marketers & Designers in Kelowna
- Submit your music to the world's first open source band
- Join the 2016 Maker Challenge
- Tweet Justin at @mijustin
- Striker for our theme music
- Jordan Powers for filming my talk and sending me the audio!
- MAD Kelowna for inviting me to speak